Fast-growing PropTech brand headquartered in the Maltese islands Zzzing has just announced the launch of a Recovery Programme exclusively for guesthouses in the Maltese islands. This innovative initiative will give selected guesthouses the opportunity to benefit from a long list of fundamental features without making any investment whatsoever.
COVID-19 has affected every sector across the globe, and the hotel industry is among the hardest hit. Guesthouses must be in a position to manage customer expectations, recognise that these will continue to evolve, prepare to act agilely to address health and safety concerns and revise their commercial strategy for a steady restart. Our Guesthouse Recovery Programme caters for all this and more.
Bikram Arora, Zzzing’s CEO & co-founder
Eligible guesthouses will benefit from the following business continuity features include –
- contactless technology for check-in & checkout
- cleaning & sanitization protocols & implementation
- data-driven tactics & revenue management expertise
- design recommendations aligned with social distancing measures
- Advertising across all global channels including professional online listing creation, booking site marketing, targeted emails and more.
- A real-time digital revenue dashboard which gives owners & teams constant access to the performance of their guesthouse
- the opportunity to operate at a high-quality level with no HR costs
- 24/7 guest support
- Added benefits and management services
All over the world there is a high demand for guesthouse stays and collaboration is key. Thanks to Zzzing’s Recovery Programme our islands’ guesthouse owners have the opportunity to partner up with us to eliminate their operating costs, recover in an agile manner and reposition themselves as the high-quality accommodation option so many travellers to Malta love. Collaboration in this delicate time is crucial.
Edward Cauchi, Zzzing’s co-founder